KE Photography

Hello! My name is Katie, welcome to my photography page! I'm currently a college student, studying music education. I got started in the photography world because of my parents, thirteen years ago. Take a look around and let me know what you think! (:

December 6, 2012

Trumpetto!



Posted by Katie Epper at 11:36 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me!

I’ve been behind a camera for 13 years and counting, photographing anything and everything in sight. I’m the type of person who wants to remember everything that’s going on, and what better way to do that then by photographs?
My parents are both photographers, and that’s how I got started into the art. I helped my dad at a couple weddings when I was younger and immediately fell in love with photographing people. In high school I joined the school newspaper staff as their photographer as a junior, where I got more practice on photographing cultural landscape. I then took the into photo class my senior year where I got a taste of everything. I then just took photos for fun throughout my first three semesters of college, finally joining my college newspaper’s staff and taking the intro photo class. I’m currently about to finish the intermediate class, and ready to continue with my photography career!
Photography will always be something I have a passion for and will always continue to do throughout my life, but I’m currently studying music education and about to graduate with my associates this spring! My goals for photography are to improve my action photography and continually grow with my photographs.

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2012 (10)
    • ▼  December (10)
      • Trumpetto!
      • Calming Nerves
      • Road to Mandalay
      • Jesse the Composer
      • Slide on Over, Trombone
      • Christmas Jazz
      • Jazz Cajon
      • Flautist
      • Max, the Choir Director
      • Strings Galore
North Idaho College Music Department by Katelynn M. Eppenstein | Make Your Own Book
Simple theme. Theme images by GelatoPlus. Powered by Blogger.